- In response to the June 18 state mandate regarding mask wearing, we are enforcing mask wearing among our clientele if you wish to have face to face conversations with our staff. If you elect to NOT wear a mask, we will only provide service via phone communication. If this is your choice, please make sure you are accessible via cell phone while visiting our office or we will not be able to safely help you.
- We are limiting client access to our lobby, and our staff. Our staff is providing "curbside" service you while you wait in your car.
- We have reduced our appointment availability to help our staff and clients maintain social distancing when possible; this helps with parking lot congestion and the overall number of clients visiting the clinic daily
- On May 18, we re-opened for routine "elective" surgeries and dentals, offering limited availability as we ease back into this.
- Effective June 12, we are temporarily not accepting new clients, which allows us to focus on providing care for our existing clients and patients during this time of limited availability
Nipomo Dog & Cat Hospital will be closed on Saturdays until further notice.
Effective Monday, April 20 we will be closing at 5:00pm each day.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your support!
Welcome to the Nipomo Dog & Cat Hospital,
Your Veterinary Hospital in Nipomo, CA
Call us at (805) 929-2855
We'd love to meet you and your pets! Call us today to schedule an appointment!
Se habla español!
Experiencing a pet emergency when our hospital is closed?
We refer our clients to:
PETS Urgent Care at 805.250.5600
PETS is located in Orcutt on 4854 S. Bradley Rd, Orcutt, CA 93455.
Directions: Take Hwy 101 South. Exit E Clark Ave in Orcutt (Exit 165). Go West about 1.5 miles to destination on S Bradley Rd. on your right. More information at: www.petsurgentcare.com
Nipomo Dog & Cat Hospital is excited to be offering Acupuncture Services with Dr. DeVault!
During this initial period, we will be offering limited availability each week for our established patients only.
If you are interested, please call the front office for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Effective October 23, 2019 Nipomo Dog & Cat will be opening regularly at 9:00am on Wednesdays.
Looking for our Online Pharmacy?
Click here to be taken directly to our Vets First Choice website!
Prescription Refill Requests: Call our Rx Refill Hotline 805.929.9899 24 hours a day!
If you live in Nipomo or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further. Drs. Robin Shroyer, Maggie Wagner, Alicia Stamp, Siobhan Lee, Melanie Morgan and Jordan DeVault work together to provide the best veterinary care for both you and your pets. Our team of doctors, reception staff, veterinary technicians, pharmacy technicians and veterinary assistants strive to make sure your visit is comfortable, informative and ensuring your four-legged family members receive extraordinary medical care.
Nipomo Dog & Cat Hospital is a full service small animal veterinary hospital and welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as dogs and cats in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. As a small animal practice, we recognize the important role that animal companions play in our culture and how they contribute to our health, happiness, and well-being. Whether they provide companionship, perform special services, or teach responsibility and life lessons to children, their worth is undeniable. It is with this understanding that we commit ourselves to serve the Central Coast with the highest quality surgery and medicine and the utmost consideration for our clients who have entrusted us with their friend. But most of all, we dedicate ourselves to improving the life of those with whom we share our homes and our lives - the companion animal. Our doctors have years of experience and with our dedication and combined talents, skills, and knowledge, we will provide unsurpassed quality, as well as compassion and service to our patients, always in an individual and personalized manner.
The best veterinary care for animals is problem prevention, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to your animal’s health. We are happy to offer a number of resources to enable you to learn about how to take the best care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles.
If you have any questions, call (805) 929-2855 or email us and we'll get back to you promptly. Our Nipomo veterinary office is very easy to get to -- and you can find directions on our Contact Us page!
Email: [email protected]
At Nipomo Dog & Cat Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Nipomo Dog & Cat Hospital | (805) 929-2855
525 Sandydale Dr.
Nipomo, CA 93444